Scenes of death depicted in the Baltimore Motor Vehicle Administration office while Meredith and I played hangman: ((In our defense, we spent four hours waiting for plates/registration and a driver’s license))
- The traditional structure: four lines (as seen here)
- The structure drawn on a small box
- The structure drawn above a trapdoor
- The structure drawn above a trapdoor, with an executioner present
- The structure drawn with a crowd in the foreground
- A guillotine (complete with basket) ((At this stage, we began to take the concept a little too far))
- An electric chair
- A firing squad (with brick wall)
- A submerged car
- Armageddon (four stick-figure horsemen, present and accounted for)
- A pirate ship (with plank and sharks circling below)
- The rancor pit in Jabba’s palace
- Train tracks and locomotive
- A tsunami
- A rocket ship being pulled into a star
- The world of Super Mario Bros.
Most difficult words used during the game:
- Meredith: adrenoleukodystrophy
- Me: choclate milk
Yeah, I mispelled “chocolate.” I’m not sure if that round was harder for me or Meri.
Amazingly, the only time one of the stick-figures died was when I correctly solved a word, and Meredith killed off my guy anyway.